A Senior Care Partner You Can Trust
No matter what is happening in the world around us – including current developments in public health – your senior care needs don’t go away. That’s why the team at Stratford Commons Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is proud to say that we’re here, open and accepting admissions. If you or your loved one needs skilled nursing care – including treatment for post-surgical recovery, heart health assessment and palliative care – our team of qualified health professionals will have your back.
What We Offer
At our Overland Park skilled nursing facility, you can find help with several issues related to acute care, geriatric rehabilitation and hospice care. No matter what your need, you’ll find that our approach to short-term care places a premium on comfort and quality – striving to achieve the best possible outcome for you or your loved one.
Unlike many other Overland Park nursing homes, our treatments rely on proven techniques in conjunction with unique programs personalized to suit your needs and lifestyle preferences. These include:
- Lotus, our comprehensive rehabilitation program that combines high-quality traditional health care with a holistic wellness approach. By providing a serene, homelike environment, Lotus seeks to renew mind, body and spirit.
- Vigor, our heart health program designed for patients with congestive heart failure, angina, arrythmia and other related issues. With the help of an on-site cardiology consultant, Vigor specialists evaluate, treat and provide education that leads to improved cardiac efficiency and increased strength, stamina and endurance.
In addition to caring for the health of you or your loved one, we also provide several services and amenities that make your time here easier and more enjoyable.
- Freshly cooked, wholesome meals add a bit of flavor to each day. Our healthy and delicious menus focus on restorative nutrition and factor in special dietary needs.
- Spacious common areas give residents the perfect place to socialize, engage in their interests and stay involved.
- Our lovely courtyard provides a relaxing oasis to take in nature, socialize and garden while getting some fresh air.
- Our state-of-the-art therapy gym, staffed by trained instructors and therapists, offers personalized fitness programs designed to help residents recover more quickly.
- Private and semi-private rooms provide the right level of attention and oversight to suit each person’s unique care needs. Each studio or suite comes fully furnished, complete with an emergency response system that inspires real peace of mind.
- Clinical expertise – including 24-hour nursing care and advanced treatment techniques – means that we’re prepared to address your or your loved one’s needs, no matter what.
Discover a Better Way of Getting Better
From our friendly team of caregivers to the classic comfort and sophistication of our accommodations, Stratford Commons Rehabilitation & Health Care Center offers the kind of care your whole family can trust. We’re here to support you – if you have any questions about rehabilitative care, hospice and palliative care or short-term skilled nursing, don’t hesitate to reach out.